Saturday, August 22, 2009

All Day Crop!

What a wonderful, wonderful day. My Creative Memories consultant hosted a Summer Social all day crop today. I managed to finish 19 pages! Here are my pics, edited for privacy.


One of the last pages of Chaos' baby album - the story of finding out we were expecting. Only 2 pages left and his album will be done!


A two page spread for our family album. I am loving the calendar pages. I'm sure years from now when I look back on what we were doing I will be so glad that I have these!






A whole bunch of pages about Easter (there is one missing that didn't get done).




A few pages of Pinky's ballet observation class. I LOVED using the new Delight line from Creative Memories for this line. I've been working on Chaos' album for so long that it was fun to work with some pink!




Our first camping trip with Chaos (it was a disaster). I still need to add journaling for the first page (the location of the park was the title that I edited out).




Pinky's BIG SHOW (her dance recital). I love these pages.

Today's crop brings my grand total to 44 pages! Wow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...