Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Scrapbook Retreat!

I attended my first ever weekend scrapbooking retreat this past weekend. I can't even begin to explain how much fun I had! I loved seeing all the new products, trying new techniques and looking through everyone else's books. So much inspiration!

I was VERY productive too. My goal was to complete 40 pages and finish my 2009 Family Album. I exceeded both goals! I finished 43 pages and not only completed the 2009 album but started Wild One's baby album!

Here are a few of my favorite pages. First, my 2009 album.

Sesame Street Live


Pinky's first day of school (I love the colorful paper).



Closer look at the school pages


Two of my many pages about the pumpkin patch


Pinky's 4th birthday page

And a few pages from Wild One's album:

Title page (with her name cropped out)


Ultrasound pictures. I used the Cricut to cut the title. I really need to use mine more - there is so much you can do with them!

I've already marked my calender to attend again next year. Is it too early to start counting down the days?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...