Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Storytelling Dice

I've seen many versions of storytelling games online. We even have a few storytelling card games of our own. Still, I couldn't resist making these dice for the kids.

The wooden blocks (they are 3/4 inch squares) came in a 6 pack at Micheals. I'm not certain on the exact price, but I do know the were under $2. Using a black Sharpie, I drew characters on one die, setting on another, and objects on the third.

I'm not an artist, so I tried to keep the pictures simple. I knew my kids would enjoy these, but I was surprised by how long it held their attention.

Super fun, easy, quick and inexpensive - everything I love in a project!

Linking up to some of these great parties!

2 comments:

sunnymum said...

Fun idea! My kids would probably enjoy these too.

Christina said...

This is such a cute idea! I will definitely need to store this idea away for when my boy starts talking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...